99 percent of us live on the wrong side of a one-way mirror, in which the other 1 percent manipulates our experiences. Some laud this trend as “personalization”—which sounds innocuous and fun, evoking the notion that the ads we see might appear in our favorite color schemes. What we are talking about, however, is much deeper and significantly more consequential.
  1. tribefire reblogged this from thenextweb
  2. mcgomez reblogged this from thenextweb
  3. masudaman4 reblogged this from thenextweb
  4. thomaskenny reblogged this from seanmcdonald
  5. seanmcdonald reblogged this from thenextweb
  6. thejetsetgentleman reblogged this from thenextweb
  7. cyberspaces reblogged this from thenextweb
  8. deferredlogic reblogged this from thenextweb
  9. andersonnotthelawyer reblogged this from thenextweb
  10. itsbdell reblogged this from thenextweb
  11. pensees-heureuses reblogged this from libatywonder
  12. indiguy reblogged this from thenextweb
  13. serwanbingol reblogged this from thenextweb
  14. stackfm reblogged this from thenextweb
  15. libatywonder reblogged this from thenextweb
  16. thenextweb reblogged this from amalucky
  17. amalucky posted this